Friday, January 25, 2008

There is a 'why' !!

There is a 'why' in everything I do I see I feel I believe.Got explanation for everything a why for everything May be this the most unpractical approach towards life but I am bound by my psychology.The analytical powers search reasons for everything that happens even as simple as 'a pin falling' may be a reason is found may be not. This seems as essence of my psyche, is this some sort of curiosity, may be I lack energy so the lazy bone inside me asks why ?
or may be my psyche is constricted to risk an adventure or on a simpler thought is this some sort of quest to understand the world around or am I simply fooling myself .Is it necessary to understand everything, find a why for everything or should some questions be saved for 'tomorrow' where my new questions would find some answers in the light of the new intellect achieved or the time is running low get your answers all in place before the d-day arrives.

No comments: